Shlomo Y. Hecht, also known as Sam, is a graduate of Florida International University College of Law with honors, and holds a degree from Wilkes University School of Mathematics and Computer Science, with honors. Sam Hecht is a member of the Florida Bar, and the Federal Court of the Southern District of Florida.
Sam Hecht was involved with local and small business development since 2003. Sam served as chief technology officer for a variety of small and medium size companies, this has lead to a career in result driven problem solving, which is based on a thorough analysis and deep understanding of the underlying issues. Sam has applied that experience to help clients with their legal issues as well, by zealously advocating and representing individuals, and business’s alike, and providing counseling, guiding, litigating and defending in all civil matters.
Memberships & Awards
- Member of the Florida Bar. View Profile
- Admitted in the Federal Court in the Southern District of Florida. View Status
- Member of the Pakland-Coral Springs Rotary Club
- Sam Hecht is the first ever recipient of the Murray A. Greenberg Prize for excellence and highest academic achievement in the area of local government law.
- Licenses Notary Public in the state of Floida. View Status